Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dvd Writer Tv Can I Make A Dvd With My Computers Dvd Writer That Will Play In A Dvd Player Hooked Up To A Tv?

Can i make a dvd with my computers dvd writer that will play in a dvd player hooked up to a tv? - dvd writer tv

I have a Dell laptop with a DVD + Rewritable. I want to be able to download movies from my digital video camera, edit it using Microsoft Movie Maker, then write the movie to a DVD-R and play them on a regular DVD player. I was able to film and Eidt downloaded correctly, but can not be transferred to DVD. The program lets you record only one CD at a speed that provides the highest quality. I Store movie on my laptop with the best quality possible (I think it creates A. AVI), then copy it onto a DVD. My DVD player does not recognize it. Is this possible and if so, how? Thanks

3 comments:

Chuckie said...

Here are some general guidelines and instructions that you can start:
http://www.videohelp.com/author

richard r said...

There are different DVD formats, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD + RW, DVD + if you do not show your readers that the format minus (-) and his team wrote in a format that's more compatibility problems Most new players to play all DVD formats, you now read the DVD sooner, unless the team to burn more time or spend a new drive recorder

Subho said...

Basically, everything about its size, regardless youburn large video file format, or perhaps worst of 400x600 pix on your TV screen same.secondly, I suggest you create a video file and not a DVD file as an exception of this part of the room, so not really much difference in television. burning done by the "Nero" or even Windows Movie Maker and UR. poor work has certainly saved if an MPEG Layer instead. avi. . AVI can not be supported by some players. more ... try. Career more, write me unigross@rediffmail.com.

Post a Comment