Saturday, November 7, 2009

Congestive Heart Failure More Condition_symptoms I Have A Question About Congestive Heart Failure?

I have a question about congestive heart failure? - congestive heart failure more condition_symptoms

I have heart failure (CHF) and for 2 years. I'm 34 and mother of 5 children. Since getting worse. My @ is the ejection fraction of 11%. I'm on a diet, lost 47 pounds and my EF is now 24%. My question is even worse, and my life expectancy from 5 to 8 years is limited? Or is it even a case where people with CHF live 20 years old or older? Thank you.

1 comments:

Mike said...

Each patient is different. There are many different causes of heart failure, and each has its own way and life expectancy. It is very difficult to predict the outcome in patients with heart failure depends on the cause of heart failure and whether they are correct. I do not know the details of their heart failure or its cause, and it is difficult to answer your question. In some patients with heart failure can improve investment and possibly heart failure with appropriate therapy, such as medicine, surgery, if necessary, because a faulty valve, etc. For example, high alcohol consumption can lead to heart failure in some patients. If these patients stop drinking, your heart failure is potentially reversible. I'm not saying this is your situation, but only one example. I have a patient who was diagnosed with heart failure and very ill at the time of diagnosis. We have started taking medication for heart failure is good and very good today and his ejection fraction is normal. Yes, it is possible, CHF and life> 20 years. You should really talkyour doctor knows all the details of his illness. Many drugs are available for heart failure, which have proved to prolong survival, reduce symptoms and in some cases, reversal of cardiac dysfunction.

Post a Comment