Saturday, November 7, 2009

Headaches In Pregnancy More Condition_symptoms Is It Normal To Have Terrible Headaches During Early Pregnancy ?

Is it normal to have terrible headaches during early pregnancy ? - headaches in pregnancy more condition_symptoms

I'm finally pregnant after trying for over 10 years. I'm in my 30 years and is a new experience for me. It took 8 different pregnancy tests and all were positive. I have not seen a doctor, but I have an appointment for Monday morning. Everything is the same, except that I am a day headache end. I have worked for many different types of drugs for headaches, but nothing. Is it normal headaches in early pregnancy, or something else that makes the pregnancy I have these headaches?

1 comments:

LanasMom... said...

yes yes yes ..... I had a headache for a month with my first and now I'm pregnant, it is no different. Drink lots of water. Try to relax themselves. and I had half a can of Pepsi for the little caffeine to help my headaches.

Post a Comment