Thursday, November 19, 2009

Vitamin D And Bladder Can A Person Have An Elevated Sed Rate, Elevated C-reactive Protein & Vitamin D-deficiency And Pain Be Ok?

Can a person have an elevated sed rate, elevated c-reactive protein & vitamin d-deficiency and pain be ok? - vitamin d and bladder

I was in pain for over a year on the back and neck, so that some off-line (hard buldging other treatment) as a therapy and now my blood diphasic high, elevated C-reactive protein and I had a vitamin D deficiency in two tests in a series that has also taken 11 weeks (11 weeks she was taking vitamin D, 6 times a day orally and did not even forget a dose, if something draining my Vit D). I had another monkey 3. (in my life) last year and had a lot of sinusitis, they took my gall bladder, tonsils, and thousands of infections and headaches.

Is there any idea what could be the result of increasing pain in the neck and extremities, I got an appointment rose by two months for the next week with a reumatologist.

Thank you in advance.

(Female 31 years old, 3 children, SOP, 6 miscariages)

0 comments:

Post a Comment