Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Restless Legs Syndrome More Condition_symptoms Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) Symptoms In Back And Shoulders??

Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) symptoms in back and shoulders?? - restless legs syndrome more condition_symptoms

I am a man who has 35yo seen in the last 5-10 years, the tremors and tingling often associated with restless legs syndrome ... Although my symptoms do not occur in the legs, but in my mid-back. Since the SPI are most pronounced during the night or when I am very tired. Similarly, the symptoms may be so severe in the middle of the night I awoke from a deep sleep. In the past two years has become worse - much worse. Is I spoke with my doctor - an internist - and she is totally confused by it, I watched the X-rays and an MRI may be ordered on the horizon, "she said. In the meantime, they put me in that ropinirole (, requip), and seems to help them to 1-2 tabs at bedtime. What is surprising to me that my **. 's ** Back

If there is anyone out there have similar conditions or symptoms? Again, I am seeking input from people with RLS symptoms similar to those in other areas of the body, his legs.

THANK YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment