Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Animated Pictures Of Sleeping:ppt How Do You Use Animated Pictures As Profile Pictures On Facebook?

How do you use animated pictures as profile pictures on Facebook? - animated pictures of sleeping:ppt

I see people who supported the Facebook profile picture. One of my friends had a caricature of Robin the Boy Wonder, and another friend of mine had a photo of a young daughter of a Japanese anime. I wanted a picture that I saw Iron Man to use. How is it that I only know how to upload photos to my account. Thanks

2 comments:

Ran said...

An animated image is a. GIF image. A finding, then download.

Jessica said...

can take any photo or image in your profile, provided that access through the browser when you attach a picture to "Image file to use, you can go to upload photos to create or ablum amimated selected Summit . Sometimes things tatoodle be animated or from another site and can be used with a profile, and your albums and albums, make use as your profile photo.

Post a Comment