Thursday, February 18, 2010

Big Boobs I Heels A Joke For You, Do You Like It ?

A joke for you, do you like it ? - big boobs i heels

(I'm from Switzerland, if my English is not the best, I hope you understand, anyway)

Jerry in a supermarket had lost his wife and looked everywhere but could not find, as he saw another man searching and searching, too. It was the boy and said, "Excuse me sir, I am looking for my wife, you could help me find him?"
The other man responded with surprise: "What a coincidence, I too am glad for my wife, I lost mine too! So tell me, what looks like your wife?
Jerry was raised and said: "lips and long hair is blond, thick, thin waist, large breasts, high heels, a miniskirt and a white shirt and tight T-shirt, knows they are not wearing a bra. And how is your wife to that? "
The man replied QuickLoadAnd to find: "Remember me, we sell."

5 comments:

nil8_360 said...

A very pleasant wit, and your English is very good!

Anonymous said...

I find it very funny. I would be 9.8 out of 10

By the way, English is so thin that it goes with the mother tongue.

miggy said...

ahahah lol! Joke! by the way they have family in Switzerland, is a beautiful place:]

Rachel The Hippie said...

hahaha. very good.

britart said...

Wonderful wit, a 4 U. .... lol ............

Do not worry, your English is good, a little English speaking yapp S / A can not spell or write so badly you can not understand ...

Post a Comment